The Pan-Macedonian Association of USA in a duly convened meeting at its 68th National Convention held from June 26-29, 2014 in New York declares the following:
1. We demand that the continuous irredentist propaganda emanating from The FYROM, including the falsification of the Hellenic heritage of Macedonia, cease immediately.
2. We shall never accept a Church with the term “Macedonia” or its derivatives in its name.
3. We oppose the use of the name Republic of “Macedonia” in any legal document in the Hellenic Republic and worldwide.
4. We express our gratitude to the 372 scholars of Greco/Roman Antiquity from around the world for their declaration of the historical truth regarding the Hellenic identity of Macedonia.
5. The Greek Parliament should not ratify any agreement for the admission of the FYROM into NATO or the European Union under any name that includes the term “Macedonia” or its derivatives.
6. We agree with the decision of the Greek Political Leaders of 1992, which excluded the name of “Macedonia” or any of its derivatives, from any future name of “The FYROM”.
7. We condemn terrorism in all of its forms.
8. Turkey must respect the territorial integrity of the Republic of Cyprus, which is a full EU member. Turkey must immediately remove all its occupation troops. It must remove the illegal settlers who were brought to Cyprus from the mainland of Turkey, return all properties to the rightful owners and make all due reparations to the Cypriots.
9. We regard the continued discriminatory acts, rules, and policy of Turkey towards the Christian Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, including violation of freedom of religion, inconsistent with that country’s aspirations to become a member of the European Union. We demand the reopening of the Theological School of Halki, the restoration of the confiscated property of the Ecumenical Patriarchate and the respect for the property rights of Hellenes in Constantinople. We oppose the decision by the Turkish Supreme Court rejecting the ecumenicity of the Eastern Orthodox Patriarch of Constantinople.
10. We demand recognition by the U.S.A. and Turkish governments of the genocides against the Pontians and other Hellenes, Armenians and Assyrians. We also oppose the idea of converting the monumental and historic of many centuries Church Hagia Sophia into a Mosque.
11. We condemn the continuous violations of the Greek territorial space by Turkey.
12. We demand the Republic of Bulgaria to return the Holy Relics which were removed from the monasteries of Drama and Serres.
13. We demand that the United Kingdom returns the Parthenon Marbles to the place of their origin.
14. The Kalash of the northern Himalayan region of the Hindu Kush Mountains of Pakistan are Hellenic descendants of the armies of Alexander the Great. The Kalash Indigenous people have sustained their ancient culture and traditions since the 4th century B.C., yet they are in danger of extinction. Being our Hellenic Macedonian brothers and sisters, we support their efforts to sustain their ethnic values and identity.
15. We support the Kalash proposal to “Bring the Glory Back” of Alexander the Great which has been submitted as the guideline for the Security Council of the United Nations.
16. The retrieval of the remains of Greek soldiers, who fell in the battlefield during WWII battles in the mountains of Northern Epirus, is a humanitarian issue. The path of Albania to the European Union requires the respect of Human, Political, Cultural, Religious and Educational Rights of the Greek minority in Northern Epirus and the rest of Albania.
17. The Albanian government should cease all propaganda against Greece regarding the Chams if Albania wants membership in the EU.
18. We condemn the cooperation between the Turkish Lobby in the US and the FYROM’s “United Macedonian Diaspora” (UMD), against the interests of Greece.
19. We condemn the unverified items in the press that falsify facts.